Tuesday, May 03, 2011

SHOW REPORT: SKETSA 22nd CELEBRATION PARTY

Venue: Tarumanagara University, Grogol, West Jakarta
Date & Time: Friday, April 29th 2011

I must admit I almost came up late to the venue. Never thought the job test I took on the same day would last that long, approximately 7 hours ! And it's quite a distance between the two places, thanks to the Jakarta traffic jam, the journey to the venue with Ekky was definitely an anger management test.

After 1.5 hour of speeding-breaking, I arrived at Tarumanagara, 05:20 PM. The show start schedule actually was 04:00 PM, and was 04:55 PM for LunariaN, but the weather seems to pushed the show to be started an hour late. When me & Ekky arrived, the band scheduled right before us just have their first song on the stage. So I didn't waste my time and started to put my stage clothes on.. Oh, after begging for forgiveness to Willy & Anink, of course.

Tarumanagara has great audience ! The sound system wasn't too good but the crowd make all the things felt much better. They have great appreciation. 3 songs we brought draw good attention. Did some mistakes but all is well. And I really got to rest more, my vocal quality is decreasing. After taking some dinner provided and did some evaluation, we went home.

See you again soon Tarumanagara.



Rivelino Ismaya

No comments:

Post a Comment